Wednesday, October 08, 2008

It was bound to happen sooner or later...


MOM (in my "you're gonna get it" voice): Tanner!!

TANNER: I know Mom, I wasn't thinking clearly. I need a time out.





13 comments:

PriceFamily said...

haha! that's so cute. my kids would never say things like that. kids are so cute!!

jaredandjen said...

How cute! Tanner is such a good kid.

Kathy said...

How can you even get mad at that kid when he says something like that? He seriously is the sweetest kid. Send him my way...

skcoe said...

Aw man, just think...you made it this far...

SUPER cute though. He's so clever!

Kindermusik with Celeste said...

n

kimbo said...

I love how they pick up on our reasoning skills. Caden will often say, "It's okay, Mom. It was just an accident." Because after I freak out about something he's done and I calm myself down I will usually say, "Oh, was it just an accident? That's ok."

J.Frey said...

That is so cute! (What he said, not the haircut:)) What a good boy!

I also love how all of your boys are shirtless for conference. That reminds me of pictures I've seen of the frey boys when they were little.

Perry Family said...

Ha Ha Ha Ha!! I think he's so funny! That's one of my worst fears for my little girl...at least it grows back! :)

jen and brody said...

Thank goodness he's a boy and you have the option of just shaving his head! He's still a cutie.

Libby said...

jeff's b-day was last thursday and he was very impressed that you remembered!

Anonymous said...

Hey I cut my own hair too! We gave Jake a time out today as well. He perfed.

PS if you were wondering why I have not commented in a while it is because you have not retro blog stalked me and it hurts. It hurts so bad.

nmorton.wordpress.com

Youngquist Family said...

Thanks for the handbag tip! I entered and I definitely need to acesserize a little more. Let me know if you win.

Sharlet said...

so cute and funny. What a smart little guy!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers