Monday, October 06, 2008

Our Conference Weekend...

We ate Cinnamon rolls and fruit, like we do every Conference Sunday...
We listened to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir...

We colored our Conference activity packets...

We folded our arms during the prayers...

And loved every minute!

6 comments:

the youngs said...

I love how Tanner and Chase have the same expression in the first photo! I can't wait to see you guys next week!! Woohoo!

Lynds said...

Celeste, hey I hope you dont mind, but I gave your blog addresses to my cousin so that he could follow your sons hearing progress. They have a one year old who will go in for the surgery on Friday. It is their first and i think they are quite nervous. When my mom told me about it, I automatically thought about you and your cute son. Hope you dont mind, but I know they could use the "experience" that you have been through. Thanks!

Lynds said...

Celeste, hey I hope you dont mind, but I gave your blog addresses to my cousin so that he could follow your sons hearing progress. They have a one year old who will go in for the surgery on Friday. It is their first and i think they are quite nervous. When my mom told me about it, I automatically thought about you and your cute son. Hope you dont mind, but I know they could use the "experience" that you have been through. Thanks!

Lynds said...

His daughter was born deaf and they are doing the cochlear implant. I guess it will be 6 weeks of healing before they move onto the next step?? I don't think that is what your son had, but similiar??

Brooke said...

ohhhh, seeing these pics of your boys makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside to have boys.....they are pretty great!

Anonymous said...

Chase is getting so big.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers