Sunday, January 20, 2008

click on picture to view video

View this montage created at One True Media
Dad, Wake Up!

9 comments:

Life these days...... said...

that is the funniest thing I've ever seen!!!! I love those boys!!!

Life these days...... said...

funny
Peace Out,
TY Boyack

Heidi said...

too cute! love the little look of jake towards the camera in the end...

Kim said...

Hey Celeste...It is Kim Matthews- so good to hear from you!!! That is funny that you just came across my blog. Did you find Sheryl's blog too? Your family is so cute...so you have the recipe for boys and I have the recipe for girls! I will add you to my list so I can check on you! I am obsessed with blogging, so check back on mine and I am sure there will be more new stuff!

skcoe said...

Hi Celeste!!! Of course I remember you silly... Your family is SO CUTE! What handsome boys you have! I'm glad things are going well, it's really good to hear from you. I'm always wondering how the old Kiddie Kandids girls are doing!

Stay in touch!

Heidi said...

That video is funny - was he really asleep thru all of that?

Kindermusik with Celeste said...

Heidi--as sad as it is...yes he was zonked out!

Libby said...

ok, that was too funny!

jaredandjen said...

I can't believe he slept through that. That is too funny.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers