Wednesday, July 21, 2010

a last visit to the lake house...

jake had some time off from residency, so we took a last minute trip to jake's parents' lake house, since it was probably our last visit before our move.




Tanner's actual birthday was the Sunday we were there, so he got to celebrate it with gma & gpa...







we saw shrek 3 while in viriginia, so logan was inspired to become shrek himself when he found some magnetic green sticks.  i knew it was only a matter of time before he realized those magnets in his head could be used for something other than hearing...


one of the perks of visiting gma & gpa, is getting to visit elizabeth's grave...



i can't believe it's been almost a year...






we also visited a discovery museum before heading home...






3 comments:

Perry Family said...

what a fabulous vacation...you have such a beautiful family!

Mrs. Budge said...

Could you guys try to have some fun already? Geeze :-)

Becky said...

Oh Celeste - I haven't read your blog in ages. I am so excited that you're pregnant again. I found out at 17 weeks that I lost our last one and it was really hard. I am hopeful to have a cute belly like yours again. We miss you. So fun to see pics of Tanner's baptism. Tyler got baptized in July. Can't believe they are 8 already!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers