you may wake up to this...
(sorry for the gross toilet, he brought something up with him)
around noon the little sucker somehow got out (even though i thought i booby-trapped the toilet pretty well). we quickly captured him under a bowl and he's still sitting there waiting for the man of the house to get home!
i was teasing with chase a little bit a may have tramatized him for life...
(be sure to watch the second half of the video)

13 comments:
You big bully, Celeste!! Chase...there are no froggies at Uncle Sean and Aunt Marissa's house! Come see us.
April Fools!!
Ummm....did that thing really come up your toilet? If so, you have just cemented the fact that I am never moving to Florida!
The video of Chase was too funny! Poor kid :)
I am traumatized now, too. Siiiiiiick!! Ready to leave FL??
oh my boys would have loved it :) sad Chase, traumatized for sure! I love how his undies were on backwards however :)
That is one for future blackmail! I'm kinda mean like that too!
Okay...that is disgusting. Who found it there?
That was a mean trick...poor little guy!! Although, I must say that was quite the reaction!!
Oh my heavens! I can't believe that was in the toilet. I didn't let Sofia see the pictures b/c she would be scared of going potty for life! I let her watch the video. She is really concerned and kept asking what Celeste is doing? Why does Chase keep crying? That might be rated R.
I've heard of that happening but I didn't think it was real! Holy cow! Celeste, you make me laugh! Can Hayden marry one of your boys, any one of them? I want to be related someday!
Are you kidding me?! That is hilarious!
I love it...that's soooooooooooo funny!!
LOL!!! Oh my gosh that was too funny. I think you scared him so much his underwear ended up backwards.
I could see Cohen totally reacting the same way.
Post a Comment