Wednesday, May 19, 2010

teacher appreciation week...

chocolate covered apples...


this was a picture that logan made for his teacher.  if you look closely, you can see their "ears" (cochlear implants).  his teacher, ms. vergie, is also bilaterally implanted...
 

homemade magnet boards...
 


 

5 comments:

Kim said...

oh wow...I LOVE that magnet board! you can please make a blog with the directions on how to be you? k, thanks.

Jackie and Bryan said...

You never cease to amaze me...all the work you put in for different "holidays"! I love Logan's picture. Hard to beat that!!

danielle said...

I wish I had your boys as students. I'd get hooked up. I want one of those apples when I come visit!!!!!

Mandy said...

So creative, way too cute. Time to share...how did you make the magnet board. I'm studying the picture and thinking that I could really complicate it if I tried to figure it out on my own.

the youngs said...

Thank you for appreciating teachers!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers