our "love bags" to get goodies in the week of valentine's day... treats for our school friends... logan's homemade valentines... valentine lunch... teacher gifts...
Really Celeste? I mean come on...stop making me feel bad I don't come up with these ideas!!! They are so so cute! Of course...why wouldn't they be cute? They are coming from you!!
What cute ideas...I like that you spread them out over the week too. I love your cute little bags. I've seen them on John & Kate plus eight. I like yours better! I might just have to copy you. :) Your amazing!
8 comments:
sooooooooooooooo adorable!!! what sweet gifts to the teacher!!
I love those valentine holders. You outdid yourself for sure. So cute and so fun! I think I will copy your heart rice krispy treat for the girls!
Oops, relief misspelled is me. I had to set up a gmail account for gainesville relief society. :)
Awesome Celeste, I can't believe you do all this...you're amazing!
Really Celeste? I mean come on...stop making me feel bad I don't come up with these ideas!!! They are so so cute! Of course...why wouldn't they be cute? They are coming from you!!
What cute ideas...I like that you spread them out over the week too. I love your cute little bags. I've seen them on John & Kate plus eight. I like yours better! I might just have to copy you. :) Your amazing!
Your love bags are so cute. And the teacher treats are awesome! Thanks for sharing with me!
You are the cutest mom ever! I want to be more like you:)
Post a Comment