Tuesday, December 29, 2009

i miss her too...



ELIZABETH CRAGUN
AUG 16, 2009
DAUGHTER OF JACOB & CELESTE
'TILL WE MEET AGAIN



they placed elizabeth's permanent grave marker down about a month ago, so while we were in virginia for Christmas we went to see it. it was a beautiful, peaceful day covered in snow. although my heart ached for my little daughter, i kept my eyes dry until tanner said to me, "mom, i sure wish my sister could've been here for Christmas." me too, tanner...me too!







5 comments:

Karolyn said...

It's a beautiful marker. I love the words that you chose to have written on it.

Jackie and Bryan said...

I wish she could have been here too. I love the pictures. They are precious and perfect.

Anonymous said...

What a sweet post, Celeste. I'm so glad you guys got the chance to go & visit!

xoxo

Lisa said...

God be with you...love you guys!!

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

Dearest Celeste,
I am so sad that baby Elizabeth had to leave. My heart is broken for you and my prayers are with you and your family so that you will continually find the strength and comfort that you need. I'm glad you got to go back and visit her. Your little angel is beautiful and dancing in heaven. Your strength and faith is a testimony builder to me and many others. I love you! britney

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers