a few weekends ago we celebrated UofF homecoming, along with the rest of the town. the schools had that friday off, so we attended the parade. then jake & i got tickets to "gator growl", which is a big homecoming pep rally. we will miss the gator pride when we move next year... to much gator spirit? i think so... at "gator growl 09" video from gator growl. i was filming the jumbo-tron, so the picture isn't so good (at about 7 min. into the video, the jabbawockeez put on an awesome show)...
How fun! Ain't nothing like some good college football and I have to say, I love Tim Tebow. He is such a quality guy! I am cheering the Gators all the way to the big game! You better get yourself an orange and blue wig!
2 comments:
How fun! Ain't nothing like some good college football and I have to say, I love Tim Tebow. He is such a quality guy! I am cheering the Gators all the way to the big game! You better get yourself an orange and blue wig!
I love me some orange and blue!! WOW, they go all out for their football heroes!! I love the jabbawockeez...such crazy good dancing!
Post a Comment