Tuesday, December 01, 2009

welcome december...



8 comments:

the youngs said...

I love that little white stocking on the end...so sweet and angelic. But I think you are missing one sock--the one for Aunt Marissa!! Love you guys.

Alicia said...

beautiful tree! I love how the stockings match and the adorable pictures over each. Elizabeth's stocking is so precious, perfectly white for the pure angel she is. Thanks for sharing you christmas spirit with us.

Chad & Emylee said...

i'm impressed! u are on it! getting that christmas up! :) so proud! i'm already on the late show!!! lol

Angela said...

Beautiful...Cragun all the way....you know how to make things shine!

Heidi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heidi said...

Love your decorations! This is the one time a year I wish I had a fireplace for stockings!

Anonymous said...

I love the idea with the brownie pan as your advent calendar!

Perry Family said...

you did a beautiful job decorating! everything is so pretty. I love the last stocking for little elizabeth, that's the sweetest thing ever.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers