Sunday, March 08, 2009

My budding photographer!

Note to self:
Do not leave camera within children's' reach!









This was only 7 of the 42 pictures that were taken!
This is what happens when I find the time to take a shower in a day!

6 comments:

The White Clan said...

Thats nothin! At least they took pictures of each other. Mine took pictures of the inside of the toilet, after they had taken care of some serious buisness, if you know what I mean. Boys are GROSS!
It just goes to prove, that none of our stuff is ever safe! But I am glad to see that it isn't just mine!

Anonymous said...

HAHA! How funny! My son has done the same thing. He has gotten ahold of my camera about 5 times now. I find random pics on my camera of toys and self portraits much like those. He absolutely loves the camera! Kids will be kids!

Lisa said...

I just found your comment on my blog...oops, and so I just found your blog. I think I need some remedial courses on blogging. Your's is way cute. I enjoyed stalking you, well I guess it isn't really stalking if we have links to each other blogs on our blogs. I missed you today at church. Next time the EQ is in charge in primary you guys are going to have to "nannycam" it. I think I'd pay to watch that video.

Perry Family said...

I love it...my kids love my camera too!

Karolyn said...

Really how do mom's take showers after their husband's leave? It's dangerous.

the youngs said...

Great feet shots! Maybe he could get a job working for Dr. Scholls!!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers