Tanner: Mom, we had a pretend election today in school where we got to vote for the next President. I wanted to vote for President Monson, but that wasn't a choice.
Mom: (after explaining that Monson is the President of our church, not the U.S.) Who were your choices?
Tanner: 'Back' Obama and McCain.
Mom: Who did you vote for?
Tanner: I voted for the McCain guy?
Mom: Why did you choose him?
Tanner: Because he is the good one.
Mom: Who told you that?
Tanner: I saw it on TV. McCain just looks nicer and plus they said that 'Back' Obama wants us to give him our money. That's not fair, he should get his own money.
I guess television ad campaigns do work...

5 comments:
Way to go Tanner!!! He's right on!! Let's hope for a miracle!!
Tanner is such a great little kid who already knows politics!! What a smartie!
This is classic! He knows what's up!
Oh my gosh! That is really cute! I wish I could vote for President Monson too.
Too funny! Your Tanner is so bright. You tell him I would have voted for Monson to!
Post a Comment