Saturday, August 23, 2008

We love the first day of school!

The first day of school. What a fun day! Tanner was slightly nervous, but had a great day. He told me, "Mom, I was really glad you showed me where the library was last week. I was the line leader to today and I knew right where it was. I was happy I was prepared." When Jake asked him if he made any new friends, he answered, "Of course, Dad. You gave me a blessing last night that I would make friends and Jesus put power in me to do it."



Logan was ecstatic to go to school again. We are really excited about his teacher (who is also implanted). I was disappointed with the program at first (click here), but I think it' going to be a good thing for Logan over all.



Chase and I had a fun day with just the two of us. We ran errands and went out to lunch. It was fun having him all to myself.

3 comments:

betsey said...

Look at your two big boys! I love it! I just got caught up on Logan's blog. I read about the home therapy you did this summer--wow Celeste, you are AMAZING! The boys are lucky to have you as a mom! (even on days like August 6th, I loved that post!)

Glad the first day of school was a success for everyone!

Karolyn said...

Your boys look so cute and grown up. I"m so nervous about the first day of school. I'm so glad your boys had a good day.

kale said...

Hello, Celeste I have written to you in the past, and I said to you that is a great mother and you have a big family.
I visit the blog whenever you can, but this time I've seen you've done something very beautiful children with you, when you have prepared lunch for the first day of classes for kids, and you've written A message on a card inside the lunch wishing a happy day for the kids.
I say to you that this has made me mourn when I saw on your blog, it demonstrates the great love you have for your children. knows? I never received a card written by pretty well so my mom, she was always working.you is a big mama! I apologize for my English is not even very good, greetings from Rome Italy

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers