Tuesday, August 26, 2008

"Is there a bone in this chicken?"

Nope...just a metal blade! Sorry Tyson, we've always enjoyed your chicken, but it's time to call it quits!


7 comments:

The Thomases said...

Scary!!!!

kimbo said...

Yikes! That is scary. There should definitely be some money in that for you guys. Have you called yet? Do you need an attorney? :)

Kim said...

Dude!!! You could totally get some money out if this!!!

Tori said...

What??!! Scary. I have like three bags of tyson chicken in my freezer as we speak.

Anonymous said...

I think that is just the bionic finger nail of an X man like chicken. The government is giving them secret mutated growth hormones. Now they are evolving, this is just the beginning. I hope you didn't throw away the chicken though, I heard if you eat it you may start being able to fly or teleport. This would be perfect for Dr. Cragun - he might be able to make it to class on time.

jaredandjen said...

I hope you called Tyson chicken about that one. That is really scary.

tawni said...

Ewwww. Im never getting this again. Good thing you found it! If you call them, they might give you 10 years of free chicken.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers