My Parents and 9 year old brother, Tyler, are in Poland right now getting ready to bring back my (other) brother, Cory--who has completed a 2-year LDS mission there. I have been just miserable knowing that I can't fly home to see him when he arrives home. I am from Las Vegas, and a flight from here to there...about $700. Then you add in paying for a babysitter for the boys (impossible for us all to go at that ticket price), gas to drive two hours to the airport, and overnight parking at the airport--It's almost $1000!! My brother and I have always been pretty close, considering we are about 9 years apart. I haven't seen much of him since we left for dental school (4 years ago) and I miss him terribly. As much as he'd hate to admit it, we are a lot alike. He starts school at BYU in September, but we are hoping to fly him here for a fun weekend at DisneyWorld.
This is a little video my sisters and I put together for his homecoming, feel free to enjoy. (pause music on music player before viewing.)
And watch out ladies, he's back in the game!
This is a little video my sisters and I put together for his homecoming, feel free to enjoy. (pause music on music player before viewing.)
And watch out ladies, he's back in the game!

5 comments:
How Exciting! Erik gets home from Georgia in December and I am having the same delima, I won't even tell how much a ticket from New Zealand to Vegas is, but Erik is not worth it-just kidding! It's too damn much.
I thought you were going to ask for donations to get you and your boys to Vegas!!! Ha! Ha! How exciting!! Great movie...as always!!
I can't believe he's coming home tomorrow! Crazy. When is his homecoming? Cute video, by the way. Are we really this old to have our little brothers being missionaries?
Hey Jen! His homecoming in on Sunday and there is a homecoming party on Saturday. Email me, lvdanceattack@gmail.com, and I'll give you details!
Post a Comment