Is this what you want your endodontist doing in his free time?
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Ya, if only cragun and the chief had that much focus in clinic. There were a few other residents who were studying, doing research and giving outstanding patient care during this time. Keep that in mind, all you blog comment readers, when you choose your endodontist. From my experience I would choose a good looking half chine - they tend to have extensive knowledge and the most gentle touch. Oh and cragun, that guy who killed you on playstation named the mormonator....that was me! Watch yo back jigga!
I wouldn't want my endodontist doing anything else! Besides, it's gotta improve his hand-eye coordination so he can use the scope better. Happy anniversary!
3 comments:
Ya, if only cragun and the chief had that much focus in clinic. There were a few other residents who were studying, doing research and giving outstanding patient care during this time. Keep that in mind, all you blog comment readers, when you choose your endodontist. From my experience I would choose a good looking half chine - they tend to have extensive knowledge and the most gentle touch. Oh and cragun, that guy who killed you on playstation named the mormonator....that was me! Watch yo back jigga!
I wouldn't want my endodontist doing anything else! Besides, it's gotta improve his hand-eye coordination so he can use the scope better. Happy anniversary!
Excellent blog, witty and informative keep up the good posting!
Post a Comment