Monday, July 07, 2008

Our Freedom Filled Weekend!


"I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives. I like to see a man live so that his place will be proud of him."
~Abraham Lincoln





The church breakfast and carnival...
The ever-so-famous bike parade...


















"...And I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free. And I won't forget the men who died, who gave that right to me."
~Lee Greenwood

4 comments:

Life these days...... said...

YOU ARE SO SKINNY!!!!!
your boys look so cute in their shirts!
I miss you guys!

Stephanie said...

What a fun weekend!Don't ya' just love the 4th!

aSHleY said...

Oh I miss the Cragun family. I love the matching shirts on all the boys and the Big Wheel in the parade.

Brian & Krystal said...

What a fun 4th! You and your kids are so cute. And that dessert looked awesome!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers