Here is a totally different game of tag.
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together or Jake. It doesn't matter if you knew us a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.

14 comments:
First of all Grant wants me to say that he misses Jake at Morning Ball like Crazy! I remember when Celeste brought me a hospital care package before I had Claire. That meant alot to me and definitely came in handy....I remember thinking "this is a girl who has done this a few times herself and knows what you need in the hospital after a baby." I will also always remember the last time we babysat and Tanner was playing Grant NBA live on the playstation and Tanner was jumping on the coach yelling "You're going down!!!" I totally miss that kid in Primary! You guys are all awesome and we miss you all!
Celeste - I asked Bart and we both agreed on the same memory. You probably don't even remember this...but Bart and I still laugh about it at times. All the "posse" and their wives met up at our old house in Seattle about 6years ago. You were leaning over for something or bending down for some reason and your pants (like all the cute, but lower cut woman pants) came down a little in the back showing just a part of the top of your garment bottoms...Jake in his "loud, I want everyone to hear this" voice said to you, "hey, Celeste...are you mormon?". We all busted up laughing, more at Jake then anything else because he is such a goof (luv you Jake)and we still bust up thining about that memory today! Keep in touch.
Lets see, I am thinking of Girls Reverse when we kidnapped our dates to take them to breakfast and they all kept farting in your car. There are so many others to choose from, but the farting I thought was funny.
i was hanging out with adam and marnie and you and jake were hanging out with them as well. we went to a dance outside at byu or something like that. pretty funny...especially when down the road you would end up knowing my future husband :)! small world.
Hey Celeste!
I remember living with you for that summer after high school and late night talks and chasing all your boyfriends!
When we used to ride our bike's past Nathan Meir's house and throw things at his window and then hide behind that bigtree in his yard. We thought we were so clever!
--K
I remember the time I stuffed Jake in basketball with only my pinky finger, he the proceeded to cry and go home to celeste. It was glorious
I'm not sure if you want me to do this.... --Andrew
Wow Andrew...That bad, eh?
They are all good memories. Some hilarious ones too! But I don't want to make your husband mad by talking about old boyfriends, cuz most of my stories involve a certain one.
Andrew,
A certain one? I'm not sure I know who you are referring to? And by 'hilarious', I'm sure you mean 'embarrassing'...
How about the time my husband tried to kiss you (before he was my husband) and you responded by saying, "I'm almost engaged, I don't think I should be kissing you!" What a nice way to let someone down! HA!
Celeste, so slow in this, but I've been busy...:) I remember 24th of July's spent at Grandma's house. Climbing trees, ice cream and sleeping on the floor of the family room. Good memories!
Oh so many! Going to Burger King at about 1 in the morning in our skivvies and stuff....
Post a Comment