Sunday, July 27, 2008

Beware of the "One Bite Bandit"...



He takes one bite and then goes for another. I sometimes find them in random places around the house. I know what you're thinking, "Where is his mother?" I have tried hiding the apples, placing them higher up on the shelf and putting them in the back of the fridge. He still seems to find them...I think he may have an accomplice!

12 comments:

Kim said...

Oh, but at least he is cute doing it!!! That is pretty funny though!!!

Life these days...... said...

he is so cute,that's funny!

Life these days...... said...

he is so cute,that's funny!

Life these days...... said...

he is so cute,that's funny!

Life these days...... said...

he is so cute,that's funny!

jaredandjen said...

That is too funny. He looks pretty happy. Is he coming out of his grumpy phase (from your "where's my sweet baby boy" post)?

skcoe said...

I've got one of those bandidts at my house too! Half-eaten carrot sticks, unpeeled and uneaten bananas...I SYMPATHIZE!!!

Dawn Sims said...

One of my best friends (Karina (Thayer) Campbell) told me that you just moved to Gainesville and that we needed to look you up. My name is Dawn I'm from Vegas. It just so happens that you were on a friend of mines blog and I figured I'd leave you a comment. We live right outside of Gainesville and go to the 2nd ward. We have been out of town a lot plus it is hard to keep up with everyone moving into our ward. Either way. In case you are in our ward I just wanted to say hey and if you see us come say hi.

Dawn Sims said...

Yes. I remember Karina mentioning that to me. Yes, it is a small world. There are a lot of people in our ward that move out here from Utah. How long will you guys be out here?

Patty said...

hahaha he is soooo funny!!! And he is soooo handsome!! He's grown a lot! Looks like you guys are gone for years! I think this is a game for boys because Victor loves to do the same!!!!

John and Sheri said...

OMG, he's too cute. Little Chaser is getting chunky. I love it. I miss Q being big like that.

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

Too cute! My little Vivy does the same thing. Oh and btw you did see me and the girls on so you think you can dance. I can't believe they would cut my 3 min. solo to 1 sec. how rude!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers