Thursday, June 12, 2008

The tassel was worth the hassle

Wow, 4 years has come and gone. How do you describe such an experience? I had no idea how wonderful our time would be in LA going through something that can bring so much stress. I enjoyed everything that dental school had to offer and will take these fantastic memories with me always.
Jake's graduation was bitter sweet, we were excited to begin our new adventure in Florida, but will greatly miss our life and friends in LA. I love you all, and miss you already!

Congratulations, Honey! I am so proud of you...and so are your boys (even if they don't know it yet.) Thanks for working so hard for our family. We are more than half way there, just two more years! I love you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

celeste, congrats on a new chapter of life! i'm excited to start reading your posts about florida!:)

The Price's Wife said...

Gosh, just when I think your family can't get any cuter, some how you do! You must be so proud of your awesome husband! I hope you are proud of yourself too! (I'm sure he couldn't have done it without you!)

Jen H. said...

Congrats! I'm sure it's a great feeling to be on to the next chapter. Way to go you two!

Lofgrens said...

Way to go Jake (and Celeste!) We are excited for you and can tell you that the next two years go by so much faster than any two years in LA. It's amazing. Before you know it, you'll be looking for jobs. Good luck in Florida.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers