yeah baby! I'll buy tickets for thour with you!!!! Did you see their t updated dance moves on the Today Show? SWEET!
SIgn me up for sure! Ha ha!-becky
Only if we can get in the front row! :)Linds
I'm in. Oh how I loved Joey! He has lost his boyish charm over the years...disappointing.
DEFINITELY will go with you. My favorite New Kid was Jon, because I felt bad that no one else liked him.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
yeah baby! I'll buy tickets for thour with you!!!! Did you see their t updated dance moves on the Today Show? SWEET!
SIgn me up for sure! Ha ha!
-becky
Only if we can get in the front row! :)
Linds
I'm in. Oh how I loved Joey! He has lost his boyish charm over the years...disappointing.
DEFINITELY will go with you. My favorite New Kid was Jon, because I felt bad that no one else liked him.
Post a Comment