Saturday, May 17, 2008
Iron Man, Tanner!
Tanner turns 6 next week, and we celebrated with an Iron Man party. After weeks of trying to decide the theme, he finally settled on Iron Man...without even seeing the movie. When I was pressuring him to make a decision, because time was running out, he said, "Mom, it is very important what my party is about. I want my friends to think it's cool, I have to make the right choice." So Iron Man it was. It was extremely hot today, so we had a BBQ and utilized the community pool. Ashley Poole decorated the cake and did an amazing job, the kids thought it was fantastic.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Happy Birthday Tanner! Sorry we missed it.
Cool party Tan-Man! sorry we couldn't be there.
u look so skinny!
Geez mom, hold off on the pressure, birthday party themes are very important to a kids image...when will you ever learn. :-) I'm sure Tanner came away looking like a stud in the eyes of his friends.
Post a Comment