When Picking up Tanner a few days ago, I overheard one of Tanner's classmates, Elena, talking to her mom after Tanner had run over to her and handed her her backpack:
Elena: See that boy, Mom, the one with the spiky hair? The one that gave me my backpack?
Elena's Mom: Yes, what about him.
Elena: Well, he asked me to marry him today. His name is Tanner.
Elena's mom: Well, he seems like a nice boy and he's cute.
Elena: Yea, but he is always doing nice things for me.
...then they walked away.
I asked Tanner about this since it sounded nothing like my shy little boy and he said, "Well, when Chanelle left I had to find a new girlfriend. I always try to help her at lunch and help her clean up her desk, but she still ignores me. But I'll keep being nice 'cause she is the best girlfriend in the class."
Nice persistence, Tanner!

8 comments:
that a boy!!!!!!
okay, that is SO cute.:)
Um excuse me...what will Hailey think of this?
what a lady's man! you have taught him well! that is way too cute!
what a stud! :)
Celeste,
I look good in blues,purples and reds too!
-Kameron
Too cute! You better watch out, you've already got a ladies man on your hands.
Oh, I love it!! he will make a great husband!!! :)
Post a Comment