oh, that's hard to do no matter where you live!! My problem is that I don't remember where things are come Christmas Eve...
Whatever I already know Jake has his Christmas present. I guess it was not hidden very well.
What a small blog world! I hardly recognize you with darker hair! Your family is darling! I remember Lindsay Stoddard saying you two were in California together. Don't you just love blogs!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
oh, that's hard to do no matter where you live!! My problem is that I don't remember where things are come Christmas Eve...
Whatever I already know Jake has his Christmas present. I guess it was not hidden very well.
What a small blog world! I hardly recognize you with darker hair! Your family is darling! I remember Lindsay Stoddard saying you two were in California together. Don't you just love blogs!!!
Post a Comment