Sunday, December 02, 2007

I love my Birthday Gifts...Wade is cuter close up!

So, I turned 29 last week (although last year I thought I celebrated my 27th, so I don't quite understand how that works), anyway, I received great gifts ever this year. First I got a -much needed- navigation system for my car from my hubby (My in-laws also contributed to this one). I don't know how many times I have called Jake to help me find a new place or check the traffic for me, I guess he has had enough! It'll be nice when we get to Florida.

And secondly, my mom and husband sent me to the Pulse Dance Convention in Las Vegas. My mom paid for the convention and Jake bought my plane ticket and (most importantly) stayed home with all three boys while I enjoyed myself for the entire weekend! It was one of the most amazing things I've done. The staff was made up of all the choreographers from the TV show, "So You Think You Can Dance". It was a dream to work with people who are the best at what they do. I hadn't danced like that since college and it made me feel 19 again! My mom and sister were there with me, so it made the weekend more fun.

Thanks to everyone who called, sent cards and gave me gifts. It feels good to have friends remember your day!

11 comments:

The Thomases said...

Holy Cow Celeste! That looks like such an awesome and well deserved weekend! Congrats on the navigational system, those things are so handy!!!

Rick and Janae said...

Happy Birthday! I am getting excited for hip hop, hopefully you can tone down some of the moves you learned for the beginner level.

jaredandjen said...

Happy Birthday! Wade is my favorite from "So You Think You Can Dance".

Lindsey Leavitt said...

Hi Celeste!
Curry and I were just blog trolling when we found you guys. Wade is my boy! I'm glad he shared some of his sweetness with you.
Happy Birthday, although I don't believe the 29 bit for a second.
~Lindsey Leavitt

Mrs. Budge said...

I am so JEALOUS!!! Wade is amazing, not just at dancing but yeah, he is a good looking man - I can't believe he gets better close up. What a dream come true! You definately got spoiled! You deserve it though. You'll have to teach me some of those moves. I'm sure it won't look funny at all with a 6 month pregnant gal doing hip hop. Maybe we can video tape it and make it the next new sensation on You Tube.

Mrs. Budge said...

Oh Yea, Happy Birthday Celeste! I can't believe we are getting so old (me even older). I guess I got so sidetracked with your picture next to Wade I forgot the most important thing I wanted to say. Happy Happy Birthday!

Nikki said...

I couldn't think of a more perfect gift for you! Happy Birthday!!!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh! i love wade! i am so jealous.:) happy birthday!

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

Happy Late Birthday Celeste! I think I would have loved to celebrate my birthday in style like you! Great gifts.

the craguns said...

That is so awesome you got to meet wade! He is our favorite! (chad's especially) What a great b-day present. oh yeh, Happy birthday! sorry.

tawni said...

I am so jealous. I can't decide who is hotter...Wade or Chris! Happy late birthday!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers