Tuesday, September 18, 2007

It's Soccer Season Again!


Tanner had his first game as a "Blue Eagle" (I know eagles aren't blue, but the coach let the kids choose the team name). He was fantastic, my timid Tanner scored 5 goals and we celebrated with Slurpees for the whole family! We are with the same coach as last year, so Tanner is really excited.
My husband tells me that I have a problem saying no, therefore I am the 'Team Mom' this year and I volunteered to make the team banner. I had no idea how to make one. I walked into Home Depot and asked a guy there and he said, "Get some PVC pipe and hang some felt from it." So I did! It kind of reminds me of something from the Homecoming float I helped decorate in High School! :) Next year I'll know better! GO BLUE EAGLES!!


Maybe next year Logan!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I love the sign! I can relate with the not knowing how to say no bit...it's something that drives Jared crazy. The way I see it is this is my job, being a "super mom". What else would we be doing? Sleeping? It's overrated! :)
Your kids are beautiful. Glad they are having fun at school

The DeVito's said...

Love the banner! Much cuter than I could have done! I know I told you before, but your kids are just darling.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers