10 things I thought I'd never hear myself say...
10. Why did you flush Legos down the toilet?
9. Even wearing Superman underwear won't make you fly.
8. Get that M&M out of your nose!
7. Why is the Mayonaisse blue?
6. No, you can't carry the next baby in your belly. Only Mommies can have babies in their belly.
5. Why did you put your brother in the fridge?
4. No, you can't go to the store in just your diaper and rain boots
3. Your brother is not a horsey, get off of him.
2. I know wiping yourself is gross, but you can't go to Kindergarten until you can do it by yourself.
1. Because I said so!

3 comments:
Words only a mother of three boys can say. I love the question about the baby.
Hey Celeste! I love these. I don't think I've said those exact ones but don't your kids bring out the best in you! :) Oh, BTW, I finally started a blog
steph-austin.blogspot.com
Oh my word. I hear ya on this one! I dont say this stuff to the kid yet thought, I say it to my husband!
Post a Comment