I forced my husband to watch the Miss Teen USA pagent with me and after hearing this, he said it was worth it! We watched this over and over again, although I thought it was hilarious, I felt really bad for her.
What!? Wow. That poor girl. People in the U.S. don't have maps? And we need to give money to South Africa and Asian countries? What does that have to do with anything? I am assuming she did not win.
South Carolina representing!!! We were robbed in the Mrs. America competition... maybe we will succede...again... and do our own pageants where we will talk about aid to any country we want.
I totally saw this! My favorite part of these pageants is when they are asked a question...it is hilarious. Last year, a girl was asked what integrity meant and she said it means to achieve your goals no matter what. And she won!! What are these girls thinking?
5 comments:
What!? Wow. That poor girl. People in the U.S. don't have maps? And we need to give money to South Africa and Asian countries? What does that have to do with anything? I am assuming she did not win.
Wow! Did that really happen? Unbelievable.
This was so funny. I laughed when I saw this on TV. This girl is something else. How did she even make it that far?!
South Carolina representing!!! We were robbed in the Mrs. America competition... maybe we will succede...again... and do our own pageants where we will talk about aid to any country we want.
I totally saw this! My favorite part of these pageants is when they are asked a question...it is hilarious. Last year, a girl was asked what integrity meant and she said it means to achieve your goals no matter what. And she won!! What are these girls thinking?
Post a Comment