Monday, November 01, 2010

trick or treat...

our halloween festivities this year...




our costumes this year were football players from all of dad's schools; BYU, UCLA and Univ of Florida...

 our scary lunches for school...


trick or treating at the frisco fire station...
 

treats for our friends and teachers...


 c's school party and costume parade...




 trick or treating at the church carnival:

 our room...

 the football players and our referee...

 c and his favorite friend...

 showing our matching skeleton shirts...

 HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

7 comments:

Lacy said...

Great costume Celeste! We miss you guys!

The DeVito's said...

Cute! I LOVE your shirt - where did you get it?

Jackie and Bryan said...

Is that your real hair...or did you get extensions?!! Love all the costumes, but let's be honest...I think yours in the best!!

monica said...

love all the decorations. u really know how to bring in the halloween spirit.

Jacy said...

Where in the world did you find your costume, Celeste? That is seriously awesome. I honestly laughed out loud!

Tia said...

So did you make that too cute shirt too? I laughed out loud...so creative...

deb said...

Ahhh, I loved the football players and the pregnant skeleton!! You always go all out for holidays-- what a fun mom you are. Miss you guys!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers