august 16th came and went, but we celebrated elizabeth's anniversary just being together as a family and releasing white balloons to her. My family also released balloons in her memory. you can see pictures from that day at the end of the video...
(pause music at the bottom of the page to hear video)

13 comments:
Aw, tears. That's beautiful, Celeste.
What a beautiful tribute to your daughter! You are such a strong person and an even stronger mother to be able to handle this trial with such dignity and faith. I look up to you for that! Thanks for being such a great example!
What a lovely tribute. Thanks for sharing it. You've been through so much, Celeste and Jake, and you both carry yourselves so well. So amazing. So admirable. Hugs to you both.
Your video brought me to tears! I am just so amazed at your strength!
Beautiful! Just Beautiful! I love you Celeste. Thank you for sharing this video.
Celeste, you're amazing! I love seeing what a wonderful mom you are... you inspire me!
Lots of tears. Absolutely beautiful....Thanks for sharing your tribute to Elizabeth.
awww such a beautiful story. such strong faith
oh my goodness...i loved that so much. i need an entire box of Kleenex now. you are one. strong. woman!!!
What a beautiful family and what strong examples you are for your boys. Isn't it wonderful to KNOW that Families Are Forever. Thanks for sharing.
I think I get teary EVERY time I look at your blog. That is a beautiful tribute to your little girl. You are such an amazing example of strength and faith.
I can't believe it has been a year. I love the video - you did a great job and I love that your whole family released white balloons. I have a friend who is pretty much going through the same thing as you. She has 4 girls and was having her first boy. The difference was they found out halfway through the pregnancy that he wasn't going to make it past birth. As of Tuesday, he was 6 days old. I haven't heard if he's still here or not, but he had already made it a day past the 5 days the doctor's guessed. I just want to give her your phone number because I feel like I can't say anything comforting except for, "That really sucks." I think that's all I've really said to her. Watching my friends go through these kinds of things makes me go home and hug my little girl so tight. Thanks for blogging. Love you guys.
Post a Comment