i love this post, thanks Greta for helping me realize i'm not completely crazy!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
hey celeste! yes, it was a great post. did you know that greta is my good friend from college?! anyways, i love what she had to say. also, i could have told you, you weren't crazy too!;)
I totally agree! You aren't crazy, I promise. Because I love my boys so much and (most of the time) I wouldn't trade them for anything. It will be okay, I promise!
3 comments:
hey celeste! yes, it was a great post. did you know that greta is my good friend from college?! anyways, i love what she had to say. also, i could have told you, you weren't crazy too!;)
I totally agree! You aren't crazy, I promise. Because I love my boys so much and (most of the time) I wouldn't trade them for anything. It will be okay, I promise!
I am so honored that you posted that. Thank you!
Post a Comment