Thursday, March 04, 2010

Vancouver 2010...

my kids get really into the olympics.  they each pick their favorite sport and practice perfecting it for those 2 weeks...it's quite funny!  

We first had a olympic themed playgroup with chase's friends and then a family party on the night of the closing ceremonies.


our gold medals we made (i saw the idea here)...

our torches...



some of our friends...

our fun treats...
(thanks, kim for the cute alpine ski squares)


our family fun on sunday night... 


chase must of thought this was the summer olympics (hence the "speedo" look)...
 


these "hockey pucks" were part of our dinner...

7 comments:

Kaymee said...

Such cute ideas! I think Chase always like the speedo look :)

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

You always have the cutest ideas! Looks like fun!

Perry Family said...

that looks like a blast!! what a way to close the olympics, i miss watching them already!

the youngs said...

What a rad mom, you are!!

The White Clan said...

I strive to be half the mother you are. You amaze me. Bravo one more time!

danielle said...

You are the most creative person I know. Chase didn't look too happy about winning the bronze in the first pic!

Patty said...

I love your creativity... Thanks fro adding a Brazilian flag on your cup cakes... Very cute.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers