Monday, December 07, 2009

very thankful...

We have had a interesting year, to say the least, but are very thankful for all the ways our Heavenly Father has blessed us...
-beautiful, healthy sons
-a growing, happy marriage
-supportive family
-a great residency program for Jake (with hopes of a good job in dallas next year)
-a second implant for logan
-wonderful friends
-a sweet daughter waiting for us
and
-many, many opportunities for growth

here are some of our thanksgiving festivities:

treats for school...
logan's school program...



a beautiful cake made by ms. cj...
tanner's school lunch...


we had a nice thanksgiving at home joined by two of jake's co-residents...


chase and "uncle" mitch...

2 comments:

Perry Family said...

what a beautiful post! we've all had an interesting year, I'm not sure if I'm more thankful to see 2009 end or thankful for all the trials we've had this year. You put it wonderfully!!

Angela said...

I'm thankful for you!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers