Sunday, November 01, 2009

october 31st festivities...

the annual trip to the pumpkin patch...





crafts & goodies...









joy school party (my little pirate was feeling under the weather)...
church trunk-or-treat...

sarah palin stopped by...


joy school performance at the church talent show...


passing out candy...


'till next year...

happy halloween!

7 comments:

Perry Family said...

I love all the goodies and crafts! what a cute family theme...army outfits, totally hip!!! Looks like you had a great halloween!!

Jen H. said...

You are a great mom! You always do fun things with your kids! Great ideas...

Dawn Sims said...

You are so crafty and creative. What are those finger things?

Jackie and Bryan said...

I LOVE your hat!! Where did you get it?!!

Katie Anderson said...

What a cute family!! And I don't even recognize Chase...he has changed so much! And Hayden will officially marry any of your sons that isn't already promised to someone else...age isn't an issue with her:) Joey is an attorney, let's sign the agreement!

Miss you guys!

Alicia said...

Celeste!! I love how creative and talented you are! I think you have more talent in your little pinky then I do my whole body.. share the creativity!!! Loved all the fun Halloween ideas!! Girl I just seeing your fun ideas... LOVE THEM!!!!

The Boohers said...

OK, those finger cookies are slightly creepy!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers