Sunday, October 04, 2009

The Beach in October...


We have not been to a beautiful Florida beach since moving here last year. We went with our good friends the Andrus' and their 3 beautiful daughters. We were so glad that it still felt like summer in October...







Chase in his "time-out" circle in the sand...

look at that face. he is up to something...

ah-ha! that's what he was planning...
then somebody got revenge...



the kids thought it was fantastic that they saw Santa on Vacation. Tanner told me, "Good for him. He deserves it!" Tanner thought his disguise was terrible, "You can totally tell it's him."...



12 comments:

Angela said...

I'm glad you guys could enjoy the beauty of the day. Those little bits of Joy make up for broken pieces of sadness...

The boys looked like they had so much fun...please help me take pictures like you! I want some lessons....
Love you,
Angela

Jackie and Bryan said...

What cute pictures!!! And Tanner is right...Santa's disguise was terrible!!!

Laurel said...

My faves...The time out circle and the Santa spotting!

Kaymee said...

I love Santa!! :) Glad you didn't encounter any sharks in those Florida waters!!! I wish we could do the beach in October

mama donk aubri jo said...

such cute boys, love the santa comment, we have a man here that works at target and every time my boys stare and are amazed that santa works at target and lives by us :)

The Boohers said...

Can Tanner be any cuter? I love his Santa commentary.

Perry Family said...

yeah for florida weather!! looks like a total blast....I love chase and his bucket! :)

Heath and Gretchen said...

I thought I was the only one that checked my email at 1am haha! Looks like you guys had a fun day at the beach!

Emily Andrus said...

That was fun! Little Chase was on quite a rampage! Thanks for all the cute pics you emailed me. Why do you always take better pics of my kids?? I hope you are having a good week.

Mrs. Budge said...

Well it is about time you got to the beach, that is just sad it has taken you so long to get there! Loved the Santa comment, that is hysterical.

Patty said...

I'm impressed how your kids are big!! Chase is such a grown up boy!!! Love to you all!

The Bode Family said...

ok- the time out circle might be the best thing i've ever seen. love it. thinking about you guys!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers