My son Kade did the same exact thing to our flat screen. Luckily my brother had an extra T.V. we could have.
Ouch!!!. . . and that's all I've got, 'cause I'm kind of speechless.sorry!
YIKES!!!
Oh Celeste please tell me you have that great student insurance to cover that.
Oh that stinks. I am sorry. I hope you were able to keep your cool better than I would have. Good Luck.
UH-OH!! Does Jake know yet?
Not many things make Joey cry, but if he came home to that, he would bawl! Yikes!
It was actually our bedroom TV...Chase knows not to touch Daddy's Big TV!
Holy crap! Not sure how we would handle that one. Maybe grounded for life? :)
I'm glad your child wasn't hurt in the process. That's the important thing.
just read the Tanner headband story and got all teary. You and Jake are definitely doing something right to have such a wonderful 7 year old! Ryan says hello.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
My son Kade did the same exact thing to our flat screen. Luckily my brother had an extra T.V. we could have.
Ouch!!!
. . . and that's all I've got, 'cause I'm kind of speechless.
sorry!
YIKES!!!
Oh Celeste please tell me you have that great student insurance to cover that.
Oh that stinks. I am sorry. I hope you were able to keep your cool better than I would have. Good Luck.
UH-OH!! Does Jake know yet?
Not many things make Joey cry, but if he came home to that, he would bawl! Yikes!
It was actually our bedroom TV...Chase knows not to touch Daddy's Big TV!
Holy crap! Not sure how we would handle that one. Maybe grounded for life? :)
I'm glad your child wasn't hurt in the process. That's the important thing.
just read the Tanner headband story and got all teary. You and Jake are definitely doing something right to have such a wonderful 7 year old! Ryan says hello.
Post a Comment