Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Thank you...

You did a great act of friendship last week.
We love you both.

2 comments:

Mandy Hornbuckle said...

Hi Celeste,

I just came over from the Survival Mode Parent volunteer database, and I'm heartbroken for you, and awestruck by your generosity and willingness to volunteer to help others so soon after your own devastating loss. I'm so sorry to hear about sweet Elizabeth. Let me know if there's anything I can do for you, and thank you so much for your generosity.

Mandy
survivalmodeparent.org

kimbo said...

Celeste - You look beautiful. I hope all is going well. We've prayed for you and your family. I just have to say, when I first saw this picture I thought the ribbons on the wall were coming out of your heads in some weird Pippy Longstocking hairdo. Funny how that worked out. BUT I love the ribbons. I might have to copy that in my house. :) K... Just wanted to say you look great!
Kim

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers