Friday, September 11, 2009

All of the Craguns together at last!

Since we've been married (9 years) we have never been all together with Jake's parents and siblings. It was nice to get together at Grandma & Grandpa's Virginia lake house for a much needed reunion.
2 grandparents, 11 aunts & uncles, and 14 cousins...all in one house--so much fun!

Uncle Josh's wedding...







In Washington D.C....


The Smithsonian...





the White House...







Fun on the Lake...













4 comments:

Bryn Stucki said...

Just wanted to let you know we are still thinking of you and praying for you. We just love and admire your family so much. I can't believe how grown up and TAN your boys are! So cute! We miss you.

Brian & Krystal said...

I just finished reading your last several blog posts. And although I'm tearful, I want you to know how much I admire your strength. I can't begin to understand what you went through - but you have risen above your adversities with grace. Elizabeth will forever be a part of your beautiful family. Hang in there. I will pray for you~
Love, Krystal

Perry Family said...

That looks like one fabulous wedding, reunion and lots of strength from the Craguns! I bet the kids loved all the things to do in Washington DC and being with all their cousins!

Life these days...... said...

My sister has such a beautiful family!!!!!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers