Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Lots of Vegas...

We had a chance to visit my family in Las Vegas for a few weeks this summer, although the airplane ride was a NIGHTMARE with three kids and one parent, we had a fabulous time!


with aunt D...
with aunt taeya and cousin carter...

chase and grandpa's dog, malone...


my sisters forced me to try the "thanksgiving" sandwich--turkey, stuffing and cranberry sauce on a roll. I wasn't sure how I felt about it...

with aunt D...


we had a scary day when our cousin, carter had a near drowning. The boys made him this sign when he arrived home from the hospital...

pedicures with the sisters...



with uncle ty...

finally home with dad after 7 long weeks...

10 comments:

the youngs said...

Are you kidding me?!?! You got to eat a Bobby from Cappriotti's! It is the best sandwich I've ever had. I have dreams about it...we even tried to recreate it!! Thanks for making my mouth water! Looks like Vegas was a blast.

Mrs. Budge said...

Looks like fun! The best part is the pedicures though! Seriously mom's do SO much for our kids, I'm glad you took some time to do something for yourself and with the girls. Seriously 7 weeks!? That is a long vaca!

Caitlin said...

Fun times and cute photos!

. . . it's funny--while reading the description of the sandwich I knew exactly where that came from - we had a few Capriotti's in DE - and I've been thinking that when we go to visit next week that I'm going to have to get one. :)

For 7 weeks you had all three? Wow supermom!

Perry Family said...

so sad I missed you. but, glad to see your sister's forced you to eat the thanksgiving sandwich, its my favorite from capriotti's!! for sure, next time, let's meet up!

Jackie and Bryan said...

I mean how bad could the airplane ride really have been?!!

Glad you had fun!!

Life these days...... said...

HMM what interesting comments about the bobbi sandwich! SEE, everyone loves it!!! =)

Life these days...... said...

HMM what interesting comments about the bobbi sandwich! SEE, everyone loves it!!! =)

Life these days...... said...

HMM what interesting comments about the bobbi sandwich! SEE, everyone loves it!!! =)

The White Clan said...

I truly love the Bobby! It has been a favorite for years.

Kim said...

Okay...so you are telling me you were 7 months preggo in these picts!!! YOU ARE TINY!!!
Congrats again!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers