Friday, April 10, 2009

A "Good Brother Day"

Today was a "Good Brother Day"...a day when they were all good brothers to each other. Those days seem to be rare, so we make a big deal about it when they happen.

Even if the play room looked like this...it was OK, because it was a Good Brother Day!

2 comments:

The White Clan said...

How do you acheive that? I don't think my boys know what it means, could yours fly out here and teach mine? Thanks!

Jen H. said...

We have those same days (but they are far and few between) except for we call them good sister days. I'm right there with you on who cares how the playroom looks afterwards as long as they are all enjoying being together without (well in my case it's whining and crying) I'm sure it's different with boys. It's so fun reading about your handsome little guys!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers