You made Jake wear that thing again?!! What a good sport. Totally thought of you and wondered what green things you were going to do this year!
I love your cute door hanger...I want a cute one just like that! Jake looks hilarious!
that picture of Jake never gets old! The things you do when ur 1st married, bet jake regrets that picture. I can't wait for when u guys are 70yrs old still posting that pic! haha
Post a Comment
3 comments:
You made Jake wear that thing again?!! What a good sport. Totally thought of you and wondered what green things you were going to do this year!
I love your cute door hanger...I want a cute one just like that! Jake looks hilarious!
that picture of Jake never gets old! The things you do when ur 1st married, bet jake regrets that picture. I can't wait for when u guys are 70yrs old still posting that pic! haha
Post a Comment