I love the New Year's Nachos...very cute! and the cheers the boys are doing, so fun! happy new year!
Celeste! We miss the Cragun Nacho Sundays. Oh...and nice work on the PJ pants...I can only assume you made those on your brand new state of the art sewing machine!
You do such cute things with your kids. You are such a FUN mom! No wonder your boys love you so much!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love the New Year's Nachos...very cute! and the cheers the boys are doing, so fun! happy new year!
Celeste! We miss the Cragun Nacho Sundays. Oh...and nice work on the PJ pants...I can only assume you made those on your brand new state of the art sewing machine!
You do such cute things with your kids. You are such a FUN mom! No wonder your boys love you so much!
Post a Comment