Chase is getting so big!! All your kids are very handsome... You guys did a good job!
We had fun too! I am just glad it's over- I am always tense taking my kids there.
Hi Celeste! So good to hear from you. Sounds like there are many fun adventures in Florida! You are a good sport to go gator watching:) Your boys are adorable!
oooooh that looks fun and scary! the boys are so adorable!
Watch out! Oh mine, those are real gators! You are brave and the boys are so big. I love your family picture on top of the blog ;-)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Chase is getting so big!! All your kids are very handsome... You guys did a good job!
We had fun too! I am just glad it's over- I am always tense taking my kids there.
Hi Celeste! So good to hear from you. Sounds like there are many fun adventures in Florida! You are a good sport to go gator watching:) Your boys are adorable!
oooooh that looks fun and scary! the boys are so adorable!
Watch out! Oh mine, those are real gators! You are brave and the boys are so big. I love your family picture on top of the blog ;-)
Post a Comment