Here's the picture Tag from my sis-in-law, Tia from forever ago.
4th photo file, 4th picture...

This was Jake and I about 3 months after our wedding. Wow, just babies! My hubby hated this sweater because I received it from an ex boyfriend, it later "mysteriously" disappeared!

7 comments:
You guys are soo little! that is exactly how I remember you from growing up though :)
ditto to what maymee said :)
I almost forgot what you looked like with blonde hair!! You look great with the both colors though!! Wonder where the sweater went! :)
Oh this picture is so great. Man Jake......never looked so good dude. Miss you guys!
My nephew has informed me that he got a discount on that sweater!
I didn't say which nephew, Celeste. You know I have like 34 of them. You assumed the wrong nephew.... :)
I thought that was Jake with another wife or something at first. I seriously did not recognize you.
Post a Comment