We've been thinking about you guys all day today! We're praying for him. He is such a special boy. I love the blog video Celeste! You are an AMAZING mom. --Andrea
Craguns - hope all went well...we're with you. Give Logan a big hug. Don't have your email, but I need your new Florida residence info. I'll ask Bart if he has it - you guys have a FEW things going on. But if you get a minute, send it my way...mandydickson@gmail.com Love ya
8 comments:
Good Luck today Logan. We will be thinking of you.
We wish you the best of luck...all of you.
love you Logan! your such a tough guy! I'm glad everything went well!
We will be thinking and praying for you guys!
We've been thinking about you guys all day today! We're praying for him. He is such a special boy. I love the blog video Celeste! You are an AMAZING mom. --Andrea
Hope everything went well today. We love you guys and you are in our prayers!
Logan! You're such a stud. We love and miss you and your brothers so much.
Craguns - hope all went well...we're with you. Give Logan a big hug. Don't have your email, but I need your new Florida residence info. I'll ask Bart if he has it - you guys have a FEW things going on. But if you get a minute, send it my way...mandydickson@gmail.com
Love ya
Post a Comment