Thanks Uncle Cory...
Thanks Gma/Gpa Boyack & Tyler...
i love that you posted that last picture at the boyacks! haha you know u love it that we always include ur family! =)
I love keeping up with the Craguns... I hope Jake gave Grandma Cragun an extra smooch for me!
How fun to have a new playset and great weather so they can use it. You're living our dream with a pool and a playset!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
i love that you posted that last picture at the boyacks! haha you know u love it that we always include ur family! =)
I love keeping up with the Craguns... I hope Jake gave Grandma Cragun an extra smooch for me!
How fun to have a new playset and great weather so they can use it. You're living our dream with a pool and a playset!
Post a Comment