Thursday, November 27, 2008

Today was the day...







11 comments:

Perry Family said...

hee hee! 30 isn't so bad, right??? I'll be thirty in May...c'mon, give me a little hope!! :)

the youngs said...

Celeste! We thought about you all day as we enjoyed our Thanksgiving feast. Hope you are enjoying every minute of your new decade and feeling FABULOUS!

skcoe said...

I don't get it. How old are you? :) (ENJOY IT!)

J.Frey said...

Happy Birthday!

Life these days...... said...

hope you had a good birthday and thanksgiving!!! wishwe were closer by! Miss you & love you!

Katie Anderson said...

Happy Belated 25th Birthday...in my book I stop aging at 25!!! We miss you guys!

Jen H. said...

Happy Be-lated birthday! I hope it was a great one!!

Mandy said...

You booger! How could we stuff our faces and herd kids all day together and not know!!! And the BIG 3-0?! You are definitely in trouble. Did you threaten Jake and the boys on their lives to not spill the secret? We were so glad to have been able to spend Turkey Day with you...just wish we would have known it was a special birthday as well. Happy year.

Rick and Janae said...

Happy Birthday! We were thinking about you and missing you all day.

Jackie and Bryan said...

Hope you had a good one. It's not so bad!!

Nikki said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!! Hope you had a good one.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers