Sunday, November 09, 2008

Chase's B-day recap...

Overheard a couple of weeks ago while the boys were playing in their room:

Tanner: Chase, I know your birthday is coming up and I feel bad telling you this, but you can't have a party this year because you don't really have any friends here in Florida. But don't worry, I'm sure mom will make you a cake or something and you'll probably get to wear the "Birthday Boy" badge on your shirt.

Tanner was right. We didn't have a big party this year, like last year, but we did go to dinner as a family and hooked Chase up with some sweet presents...

His favorite, Elmo...
A pack of size 6 diapers...

Mickey Mouse apple chips...
A new basketball hoop...
We celebrated with dinner at On the Border. Chase had his favorite--cheese quesadilla, fries and milk...



This was my (poor) attempt at trying to get a 2 year picture of Chasers...

Out of about 30 pictures, this one was the best...but I love it!

Update: Our little Chase has become better with his anger issues. Since moving into his "big boy bed" he seems to be less stressed and more happy. We still have a tantrum now and again, but we see more laughing than screaming and crying these days!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Diapers, super clever! They don't care at that age! Your pic of the pumpkins in your right hand column is the same one i've got for Thanksgiving. funny. great minds think alike!

Life these days...... said...

Chase looks so handsome! & older!

Jackie and Bryan said...

What good pictures!! I love 'em!

Perry Family said...

looks like a great birthday! Maddox loves a quesedilla too!

William said...

He's getting so big! He's also really starting to look like Jake to me.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers