My friend, Jackie used to always ask me where I bought my shoes and the answer was always the same...Ross. I discovered Ross right after moving to LA, so this is 4 years worth of foot wear. After organizing my shoe closet today I realized that I have a strange obsession with their shoe department that may have gotten out of hand. But I've never paid more than $25.00 for any one pair! Most expensive? The cream (with copper colored flowers) heels--$23.00. Least expensive? The red and white polka dot strappy heels--$3.99!
4 comments:
man, i wish i could find cute shoes in my size. size 5 is not very popular. BOO!
I have the same obsession with Kohl's discount shoe department. I came home with three yesterday...LOVE THEM!
I love the top heels and the red and white polka dot heels.
LOVE ROSS! Ditto on their great shoe deals :) It wasn't very good that in LA i lived across from Ross :)
You remind me of Marisa. She had a different pair of shoes every Sunday! At least you know how to shop. Remind Jake of that.
Post a Comment