I saw Randy Pausch on Oprah a while back and was really touched by his lecture, it was his last lecture. He passed away this past week. It's about 10 minutes long, but I really recommend taking the time to watch to it.
He was an amazing guy with an amazing out look on life! I feel so bad for his families loss. Thanks for your comment you left on my blog. I went to your friends blog and again I was brought to tears! It's so sad and my heart goes out to all of those families!
4 comments:
I just finished his book. It was amazing! I highly recommend it.
He was an amazing guy with an amazing out look on life! I feel so bad for his families loss. Thanks for your comment you left on my blog. I went to your friends blog and again I was brought to tears! It's so sad and my heart goes out to all of those families!
loved it! thanks!
What a wonderful talk!! Thank you for that!!
Post a Comment